Located in the small enclave of Belfield just outside of Dublin City Centre, the University College Dublin is a 3rd Level National College Institute established over 160 years ago.
The various refurbishment projects completed by Axiseng include the following:
- Agricultural Building – Retrofit of Laboratories into Student Workstation area.
- Energy Centre – Survey of existing distribution system in the Energy Centre, design of remedial works to the control systems and the development of an electronic drawing record of ventilation systems.
- Dublin Medical Bureau of Road Safety – Phase 3 Health Science Building – linked to “live” phase 2 block (class-rooms/laboratories) involving interfacing to phase 2/campus central building services.
- Administration Building Upgrade
- Engineering Building Upgrade
- Carysfort Teaching Facility AHU Replacement
- Tierney Building Ventilation Upgrade
- Biology Building Ventilation Upgrade
- Food Science New A/C Installation
- Animal House Ventilation Upgrade
- Carysfort New IT System Upgrade
- Science Biology Laboratory Upgrade
- Chemistry Laboratory Upgrade
- Agricultural Building Upgrade
- Medical Suite Upgrade
- Belgrove Survey and Fire Alarm Modifications
- Commuter Centre Upgrade